Benefits of joining SGPC
The Solent Group for Counsellors and Psychotherapists is a local, dynamic provider of high quality continuing professional development. We offer regular training on a range of professional issues throughout the year.
In the last few years our program has included sessions by Dr Marie Adams on ‘The Myth of the Untroubled Therapist’, Nick Totton on Ecotherapy, and Helen Riseborough on ‘Working with Clients through Separation, Divorce and Beyond’.
The cost of membership is currently only £25 per year.
Advantages of membership include:
- Regular, good quality low-cost CPD which you can book online.
- Website to keep you informed about local training opportunities.
- Opportunity for networking with other counsellors and psychotherapists.
- Use the ‘Find a supervisor’ feature to advertise your supervisory services or find a local supervisor.
- Online forums for discussion of relevant topics.